Sunday, May 18, 2014

God Bless My Child with Great Abilities

Lord, You have blessed my son with many abilities. You have placed within him all that is needed to fulfill Your purpose for his life. I call for these gifts to reveal themselves, even now, to begin their growth.

Help me, as his parent, to recognize Your hand at work in his life; to see these stored talents ready for release.

Grant us wisdom for their maturing.

Place the perfect teachers and people of influence on his path.

During his play time, sleep time, and study time, mold his mind and spirit to hear Your voice.

Grant him the ability to obtain wealth; grant him the capacity to obtain knowledge; sharpen his vision to see Your hand at work around him.

May my son have the heart to reach out of his wealth and storehouse of ability to meet the needs of others.

May our home be the example of this selfless life. Begin with me to show my child that my abilities weren’t given to bury but to invest for a greater return for the Kingdom of God and for Your glory.

In the Name of Jesus---Amen


Additional reading---Matthew 25:15, 2 Corinthians 8:3, 1 Peter 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment