Sunday, May 11, 2014

God Bless My Child with Divine Favor

Lord, I know Your favor rests on my child. You have given him increase and You keep Your Covenant with him. (Leviticus 26:9).

 Moses said, “teach me Your ways so I may know You and continue to find favor with You.” (Exodus 33:12)


 Teach my child Your ways and guide his steps toward You.   May Your Words and presence intercept him time and time again until Your acquaintance becomes his home and comfort.


 May Your favor rest upon his hands.  Give him fruit for his labor.  Bless all his hands find to do and grant him prosperity.


 May he find favor in his body with perfect health and for safety to surround him.

 Grant him the fullness of Your blessing.


 Solomon said of wisdom, “Whoever finds me, finds life and receives favor from the Lord” (Proverbs 8:35).   Oh, that my son will ask for wisdom!  (James 1:5)  Place desire in his heart to seek for this divine knowledge that only comes from You.


 May he find kindness in Your sight and desires granted, as they line up with Your full purpose.


 We remember Your compassion toward us when you laid down Your life for Your Children. You showed us the favor of God through Your obedience to Him. 


 You are for us! Thank you, Father, for this perfect gift.


 In Your Name---Amen


Additional reading---Psalm 5:12, Psalm 30:5, Psalm 106:4, Proverbs 3:3-4, Proverbs 8:35, Proverbs 11:27,

No comments:

Post a Comment