Friday, May 16, 2014

God Bless My Child With Clear Direction

“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

I have no doubt that Your hand is upon my child. There is a newness and purity in his life, ready to be molded by his Creator.

I give myself to the call to clear away obstacles in our home that could his vision of Your direction. In our home there will be teaching of Your purposes, laying the foundation of Your Word, recognizing principles You have set in place, and encouraging him to follow You as he seeks direction.

As You guided Your chosen people through the desert with a pillar cloud by day and a fire pillar at night, make it that evident to my child the way of his pursuit.

Prepare his ears to hear Your voice.

Draw his heart toward a yearning for Your Word and a hunger for Your presence.

Make his steps certain and unyielding. Make his foundation strong and unshakeable.

Your plans for your children are to prosper and give them hope and I believe that for my child. I declare that he will have clear vision each day he opens his eyes.

Settle the dust, lift the fog, bring light to dark places, and may he know which course to set his sail.

Thank you for Your constant mercy and grace.

In the Name of Jesus---Amen


Additional reading---Psalm 16:11, Proverbs 16:9, Proverbs 2:8, Psalm 23:1-4, Job 31:4, Psalm 17:5, Psalm 37:23, Psalm 119:133

No comments:

Post a Comment