Monday, May 12, 2014

God Bless My Child with Good Health

Father, bless my son with a healthy life.   May his days be long and absent from physical suffering.
 

As you created Adam, breathed life into him and made a perfect man, may my child’s body function in this order.   This is Your plan from the beginning......
 

Set every organ to work in proper order and his limbs to grow straight and strong.
 

Grant him strong hands, arms, legs and back to do the work set before him.
 

Keep him from the physical dysfunctions that plague our society. 
 

Help me to teach him to care for his body inside and out, eating the foods you designed to give strength for a lifetime. Give him desire for the food that blesses his body.

 During the years You have placed before him, he needs to walk out those years with the ability to move swiftly and hindered not by weakness of the body.

 Remove any limitations aimed at his endurance.

 Bless him abundantly with a covering of nourishment and safety.

 May he honor You with his whole nature; obedient to Your voice, expressive in his praise, and yielded completely as Your child.

 I know Your promises are for me!  I know I walk in Your continual coverage of blessing.  I know you are for us and Your heart is to see us whole, healed, and victorious.

 In the Name of Jesus---Amen


Additional reading---Proverbs 3:6-8, Proverbs 4:20-22, Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 16:23-24, 3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment