Friday, May 23, 2014

God Bless My Child With Assurance of Your Love and Grace

Lord, thank you for Your unfailing love and grace. Thank You that Your mercy never comes short of reaching me. I want my child to know this at his very core, at his very young age.

As he walks out his life, allow Your presence to be so real to him.

I will teach him Your Words and Your promises so You will always be close to his heart.

I am evidence of Your continued grace. It clothes me as a garment each morning. Each breath I take is reassurance that You are still with me. Each day may he sense You near.

During difficult times and even failure, draw him to Your side, speaking mercies in his ear. During doubt, may his heart cry out the Words of His Father.

May he know You so well so young. Give him tastes of You so his heart will want for more.

Your grace is immeasurable. I will see to it that my child knows Your present love and has the assurance of Your unfailing love. I will show him my confidence in Your grace through my faith and praises. I will speak of Your never-ending kindness and compassion toward us, Your children. I will point out the evidence of Your presence.

Thank You, Father, for Your expressed mercy and obvious faithfulness to us.

In the Name of Jesus---Amen


Additional reading---Psalm 84:11, John 1:14, John 3:16, 2 Cirinthians 9:8, 1 Timothy 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment